In the meantime, lets talk about cameras! :)
I have wanted to get the Canon Rebel T2i for over six months now, and I am hoping the prices will drop because Canon just revealed the T3i. They haven't dropped any yet, so it would still be over $750.00 for me to get a kit with the 18-55mm lens.
Yesterday I learned that Canon just put out the Rebel T3, a newer version of the Rebel Xs or the Rebel Xsi (I can't remember which).
It only costs $599.99 and it just came out, the T2i list price is $899.99. So something has to be better about the T2i.
So far what the difference I have come up with is the T3 has 12.2 megapixel vs. the T2i having 18.0 megapixel. I would prefer less, because I don't plan on blowing up all my pictures and would rather save space. But the better zoom quality would be nice.
Next, the T3 doesn't have spot metering, but the T2i does. Do any of you know if that really matters? Because I don't know if spot metering is something you should really have.I would be tempted to get the T3, if I knew it has just as good video quality as the T2i. But it does have a smaller screen.

As of now, I am not buying either because I don't have enough money. I would love to buy one the beginning of this summer, but my main income of money (if any) will be from this summer, mowing the neighbor's grass, if they want us too. I am also working for a week at camp, but neither of those are quick let's get rich jobs! :)
Well I must go help with supper!
I hope you all have an amazing week! And Happy Valentine's Day!*pictures are not mine.
2 comments:
oooohhh! Me and you both deary! :)
I'm am also trying to save up enough to buy a nikon SlR D3100! I hope we both save up enough this few months to get them both! :D
Have fun w\ dinner! :P
ooh! sweet! I hope we both save up enough too! :D
haha tonight we are eating lasagna for supper...but all I have to do is put it in the oven cuz my mom made it for me! :D
Post a Comment