
(Sorry they are so small, but if I make them bigger they have really bad quality, I need to figure out how to fix that!) The one on the left I cross processed and put in a frame on Picnik. The other is just the original. I love cross processed pictures for some reason, so I like the one on the left best. Which do you like??? And in the edited one, don't my eyes look really blue?!Normally, they are just a gray-blue (as you can see in the other picture) Lillian's eyes look like that for real sometimes, she has awesome eyes! :D
Well they are all begging for snack now, we are eating cheese and strawberries for snack today!
-Emily
4 comments:
That is an awesome picture of you!!! It shows how beautiful you are!!! Your hair looks pretty straight! Not that it doesn't any other time! You have really pretty hair! :) I like both pictures actually! But I think I like the cross processed one a little more! :)
God Bless!
A Servant for Christ,
Lizzie
Thanks Lizzie!
I love your straightened hair!
straitened hair sometimes just lookes the best on people!
Thanks Rachel! I agree, some people just look good with straight hair! :)
Post a Comment