Saturday, September 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Books

I've been entertaining the thought of going for a short run. The goods and the bads. Whether or not I'll really have time tomorrow (without getting up super early, because I've been really tired lately.). How long I should go, or could go to make it count. Doesn't mowing count? I ran a little when going down the steep hills (lest I lose the mower/wheelbarrow...ahem.) that works right? After all, I'm supposed to do 30-55 minutes of easy walk/running.
The main thing I don't want to do, is go two days without running. Since we're not supposed to. And it's getting dark. Oh joy. :)

While I decide, I'll work on this post and listen to Lecrae. :)

Okay I'm not going to run tonight, because I had to pause and put away groceries...and now it's to dark. We'll see about tomorrow morning. ;)

I've been really hungry and really tired the last couple days. I just want to go eat a ton of food! But I'm trying to drink a lot of water, because apparently if you're dehydrated, you think you're hungry, but in actuality you are thirsty! :)

Anywho, today's picture...books! I haven't had much time to read lately, but I've been reading my camera manual, these three little books (Flash Classroom, Great Photography is Easy, and Do More with Macro) that came with my camera, and some photography books that Samantha got from the library.




What I did while sitting in the van for a few hours today...
Listened to lots of music...
Drank a bunch of water...

Ate a Muffin
And Fruit Leather, and of course took pictures!

Tomorrow we are going to the early service at church so we have to leave by 8:00am. When we get home, we're changing, getting our lunch and supper (that we're packing tonight), and going to the fair.

We shall arrive at the fair by 11:30am to watch our good friend Kaila, who is running for the Fairest of the Fair, give her speech! I'm so excited and I hope she wins!

We'll stick around all day, until banker's night, which is like 6:00pm I think. :)
I'm off to make tomorrow's lunch and supper!
-Emily






6 comments:

rachel esther said...

gosh, i love fruit leather!!! :)
very good quality of the pictures em!

*Lizzie* said...

Cool photos Emily!!! great job!!

*Lizzie* said...

Cool photos Emily!!! great job!!

*Lizzie* said...

oops! why did that post 2 times?! Weird!

Miss Me said...

I like the picture of the muffin. Now I wants one. I wants me one baaddd(:

Emily said...

Thanks girls! :) Ah muffins are good :)