Tuesday, September 13, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Catching Up

Day 6: From a High Angle
Does on a hill count? ;)
What are we focusing on here? Maybe the trees...haha :)

Day 8: your outfit (09-09)
This is my cross country uniform, I've never had a real uniform before! :D Sorry the pictures are bad, our lightbulbs burnt out Friday, and it was after dark when I got home. (we have new lightbulbs now though!)
sorry it's sideways-blogger won't let me rotate it!
my singlet :D


Day 9: Multiple Children (09-12)
I picked this because it's real life...me trying to take a picture of Levi, and Daniel trying to mess the picture up by grabbing Levi and running. (Little does he know that now I have a picture of him smiling! haha :D)


Day 10: Fruit (09-12)
Technically tomatoes are fruit, right? (Ya, they aren't ripe either.) I love the bokeh. :)
sooc.
auto fix.

Normally I auto fix just to see how much better it looks (and it usually doesn't change a lot), but it really changed this picture! 

Day 11: Clouds (09-12)

Day 12: Green (09-12)
Banana Pepper
            sooc vs. auto fix

I'm not sure which I like better, I didn't even notice the purple things until I did auto fix. :)

Oh, we've got 4 jalapeno plants...anyone hungry? They were supposed to be something else (I want to say green bell peppers? But I wasn't there when my mom bought them.) but they aren't. Any ideas to use up lots of jalapenos? Besides making jalapeno-only salsa. My mom wasn't to thrilled at that. ;)

There. Now I'm all caught up besides today's picture. :)

Last night (when took most of these) I was trying to take golden hour pictures...I didn't exactly get a ton but I got a couple that I like. :D

I make no promises, but I'm really working on getting the ones I like best posted later! :)

-Emily

3 comments:

rachel esther said...

hahaha... so what is sooc?

Miss Me said...

EMILY!! Your camera is amazing!! haha

Emily said...

haha it's straight out of camera (and it only took me about 100 times of looking it up before I remembered.
That's why I bought it!!! haha