Thursday, September 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Self Portrait

I spent a lot of money today...
(There are 7 100's in that pile! I've never held so much cash in my life! O.o It took me a long time to earn it though.)



Why, you ask? Because I bought my camera!!! I am so excited to figure out how to use it and everything! :D I already took some pictures, of course, but I don't quite know how to do everything yet...haha! I'm going to (hopefully) post a picture everyday for the challenge. :)

I definitely need some work on selfies...but here's my favorite I took today.

SOOC


Samantha has an Xsi...and her pictures seem to be yellow a lot. From the ones I've taken tonight, mine seem to be pink. O.o I'm sure I'll figure it out soon! 

Tomorrow I'm selling my last bunny. :( (to someone who lives 8miles up the road, apparently...not sure why I needed to know that..but whatev. :) But before the people come, I'm planning to take a bunch of pictures of her tomorrow morning. :)

Directly after they leave, we're going to the fair! Ah, I can't wait to try out my camera all day long. :)

But for now, I should go to bed...it's getting late and I have to get up early. Very early. (I haven't decided just how early, yet.)
Okay, the people are coming at 9:00am to get the bunny. 
8:30 breakfast
8:00 shower
7:00 run (you know, I get to do 20-30 minutes easy running, and 4 strides tomorrow. But I always have to have an hour for my run, because it usually takes a bit to get me going. haha:)
6:30 extra time spent doing stuff for people
6:00 find some food and pack it all up to eat for lunch and supper. And snacks. 

That^^ was all in no particular order. And tomorrow I probably won't get up until like 7:00, and then I'll be behind and rushed and like the rest of the people in my house. :P

But once we get out the door to the fair, all shall be well. I hope. :)

Goodnight ya'll lovely peoples. :)
-Emily

5 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Congrats Emily!!! How exciting that is! I hope you have fun with your new camera!!!! :D

Miss Me said...

Wow, that camera is really nice! It takes really good pictures haha
I still want a bunnie.. :( Our cats would eat it though!! 0.0

Emily said...

Thanks Lizzie! I'm having lots of fun!
MissyMe I miss my bunny! O.o Our cats would eat mine...but they are in a little fence though, and none of our cats jump the fence to get in. :)

(A few years ago, this huge orange cat we called King climbed our wooden fence, and got in the rabbit's section while one of them was running around. They got in a big fight but Jack won! Haha he was a really tough rabbit, he only had one scratch on his ear when he was done! King fought with all the other cats too though, and he would walk along the very top of the wooden fence, that was like 1/2 inch wide...haha he was a troublemaker! :))

rachel esther said...

ok.. that is freaking' cool lookin' picture of all of the 100$ they just look so cool!

Emily said...

I know! I want to like get one and hang it on my wall or something! Maybe when I'm rich... ;)