Today we were at the fair for almost 12 hours, we were gone for more than 12 hours. As a result, I am very tired.
(And I've got a horrible headache, and sunburn, and I don't want to mow for like 6 hours tomorrow with someone who's having attitude issues, and I really want to go to the fair and see my friend I don't get to see a lot, but I don't really want to go cuz I'm SO tired, and I wish I could run the XC meet tomorrow, but I can't cuz I don't have a way to get there, and if you hadn't noticed from previous posts, I tend to drag on and complain a lot when I'm tired. And it might storm tomorrow. Gah! :/ The End. )
But as I write this post I'm listening to Lecrae, his songs always make me happy! And have more energy! And ready to go!
Back to normal happy life! Here's my picture for today!
(Congrats and you're an awesome friend if you made it through all that complaining.)
I actually have two, out of focus
and to sunny. :)
I sold her this morning. *sniff* no more bunnies until next year.
I took this at the fair today. :D
I have to end this post now, and go to bed because the battery is dying on the laptop, and I don't have the cord right now. :) Until next time,
-Emily
3 comments:
I'm sad I didn't go today ):
We almost got to go, but then we didn't. :(
(You look really young in your profile picture! haha)
cool pics! :)
Post a Comment