Thursday, September 15, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Your Shoes

Today was the first day of GCA (the homeschool group at our church). It went well, and my favorite class is definitely gym! haha We're going to play flag football until it's too cold outside (when it snows, supposedly). Then we'll have gym inside, and play basketball, and we're also going to play volleyball, because apparently they tried that a little last year, and it didn't go well...coach said everyone needs to work on their hand-eye coordination. ;) I can serve the ball okay, except it tends to go like really high and not where I want it too most of the time. And sometimes I can hit the ball back, but not usually. Of course, I play volleyball like once a year, so what do I expect? :)
Then next semester we'll probably play floor hockey. :)


I've never played flag football before, but it isn't too confusing yet! And it was pretty fun! :)




I have a lot of shoes...but the ones I use  most are my running shoes, because I wear them like six out of seven days a week! :D
I love my running shoes because...
They are black and bright blue
They say run all over them
They have two hearts on the soles


And they are just plain awesome!

But I'm sad, because they are wearing out and I've only had them for three months! (To the day! Wow! haha :)



But I won't be getting new ones for awhile because I'm broke...so I still get to run in them for awhile, and once they retire, I will wear them for everyday stuff. :D


So last Thursday and Friday Levi was sick with a fever and he threw up. Then some people kinda had colds earlier this week. Joy was really tired Tuesday. Yesterday Laurel was really tired and had a fever, and she puked this morning.
Then this afternoon Lillian got really tired and had a fever, I don't know if she puked or not.


I'm really hoping no one else will get this! And if anyone else does, that they get over it really fast! :( It's no fun when people are sick. :P


On another note, I'm really happy that I found out where my next cross country meet is, it's only 20 minutes from our house! So hopefully my whole family can go and meet everyone else on my team and some of their families! :D


-Emily

No comments: