Thursday, September 8, 2011

Award and PoTD: Eyes

Thanks Lizzie for awarding me!!! :)Everyone should definitely go check out Lizzie's blog! Click Here.

Okay so here is what to do. Write seven things about myself and pass it on to fifteen other bloggers! :)

#1. Well, I am a follower of Christ and love Him with all my heart!! (I had to borrow this from Lizzie, cuz it's true!!!)
#2. I love taking pictures with my new camera! :D
#3. I like christian rap...mainly Lecrae. :D But Trip Lee and Tedashii aren't bad either...go check their songs out!
#4. I like to make cool food, and then eat it all. (Okay, I do share. ;)
#5. I want to be a professional photographer one day, (my other career option involves college...and I don't want to go. ha!) I'd take a ton of food and nature pictures probably. Maybe I'll be a photographer/food blogger...
#6. I like doing things that half scare me to death, but are awesomely fun. :D
#7. And I love to run. :D
Now I'm supposed to pass this to 15 people...
Rachel
(this is her 365 blog)                                                                    Heidi                                                                                                  And anyone else who wants to be awarded! Leave a comment and I'll add you to the list! :)


Is it a good thing when your little sister is annoying the cat, so he hisses, and she runs while laughing, because she likes the thrill? O.o dear...


I would really appreciate if you all could pray for my brother, who's been throwing up, and us because no body else wants to get sick!


Tomorrow is my first XC meet. I'm trying not to worry about being last (my biggest fear, first 5k I was 3 to last, last 5k, which was horrible, I was last, by like 3 minutes, and I'm so praying I will do well tomorrow. My goal is sub 30 minutes. I know, I'm slow. But someone has to be right??? :)


Unfortunately, I only have one picture because for some reason the computer won't let me put anymore on it. :/
This is yesterdays PoTD



I have a lot of freckles, if you hadn't noticed. :P

So I didn't really like the picture, and it was the only one I had (actually I have like 10 variations of this picture...maybe I'll edit them...maybe not.) so it's what I get. :)
I love textures, but on picnik you have to upgrade your account to use them...except they just got new 'pirate' textures, that are free! Thus the map on my face...

Next time someone makes pancakes, try this and let me know how it goes! I can't wait to try it myself, and it looks awesome! (I just need to find a pancake recipe...that doesn't use a scale, and uses what I want it too...haha!) 


I've been listening to Lecrae on and off all day, so I'll get it all stuck in my head for the race tomorrow. :D

And I listened to a bunch of Tedashii, because I really want to go to the Lecrae concert in November, and Tedashii will be there, so I should listen to him.



KB only has a couple song I could find, and Flatfoot 56 are a 'Celtic Punk Band'. O.o I think they will be, um, interesting to see!!! (Definitely not my first choice though...)


I hope everyone is having a good week so far, and that schools going well!


-Emily




Edit:
I was playing around more on Picnik, and I like this picture better! :)
Also I'm going to hopefully be working on a new look for my blog in the next few days, so if it looks a little funky, please bear with me!

-Emily :)

7 comments:

rachel esther said...

Love the edits!
Thanks for awarding me! :)
that makes it three people who did. :P
haha

Miss Me said...

Kate says the last picture looks "earthy and cool" lol :)

Emily said...

Thanks Rachel! Haha I know you already had it, but I had to give it to someone! ;P
Thanks Kate! :)

Hannah said...

Trip Lee and Tedashii "aren't bad"? You're breaking my heart!!! jk :D If you're looking for stuff by KB, google "Who is KB" It's a free cd he put out in March. btw, both your pictures are really cool!! You should really get a tatto like the first one. :D

Emily said...

haha I just don't listen to them as much as Lecrae! :D Aw sweet! Thanks! Now I know what I'll be listening to for awhile...
Thanks!!! :D haha I don't think I'll get a tattoo...but that would be legit! :D

*Lizzie* said...

Hey girly!!! I just awarded you AGAIN at my blog! :) go check it out!!!!

*Lizzie* said...

Hey girly!!! I just awarded you AGAIN at my blog! :) go check it out!!!!