Wednesday, September 7, 2011

30 Day Challenge: The Sunset

The sunset looked way better than this for real. 

One of my better attempts at taking a ferris wheel picture (with a long shutter speed)

And after leaving the fair Sunday night.


We were at the fair quite late Sunday. And Monday we were really tired when we got home aronud 9pm.
And yesterday was busy, most of us didn't wake up until like 10am. O.o After I ran, and we had breakfast, and then lunch (couldn't we have eaten one meal? haha) 
Then we went and picked all our 4-H projects. And we walked around the fairgrounds looking for tickets to switch out for next years. I found eight! I've never found any before! :D
Today I started school again, but this time for real. I don't get vacation until the end of October! Hopefully I'll be able to post a lot more now that I'll have a schedule and everything. 
-Emily

2 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Hey! I just awarded you on my blog (My Imaginary Horse) so go check it out :)

Miss Me said...

Aww I wish I had gone to the fair *Sadface*