
Everyone go check out Lizzie's blog!
1. Thank the person who gave the award to you and link back to them. Thanks so much Lizzie!!! I love your blogs. :)
2. Give the Liebster Blog award to five bloggers and comment on their blogs letting them know that you have awarded them! :)
Rachel from Rachel Photography Blog
Heidi from Heidi Anne Me (:
Kristen from Kristen's Korner
and anyone else who wants it, just comment! :)
-Emily
P.S. After searching online several times a day since the xc meet on Friday, today I finally found the results! :D I was excited and dreading it all at the same time, because I wanted to know my time, but I wanted my time to be good, and I didn't think it would be. 36:09.1. There, you know it.
I was hoping for around 30 minutes, coach said she'd be really happy if I got 32-33 minutes, so I guess I didn't do that bad. I could've gone harder in the middle, but we went out really slow on purpose, and I think that was one of the best things about the race. :D
And at the end, I tried so hard to kick, but I didn't really have a kick left...I don't know what happend, and yesterday and today when I ran I was way slower than I should've been. I'm hoping it'll pass and I'll be back to normal by tomorrow! (I said that to someone yesterday too. :P)
3 comments:
sweeness!: ) thanks for awarding me!
Aw, thanks for awarding me! btw, could you send me the link to wherever you found the race results?? I have been searching everywhere and I cannot find them!! haha
You're both welcome! :)
I put the link on my status, Heidi. I've looked all over the place, and finally found them! haha
Post a Comment