Wednesday, September 14, 2011

30 Day Challenge: From a Low Angle




So I was just going to leave it normal, but I was a little surprised at the difference auto fix made. (I know, it's auto fix, but for once it worked!)

See, yesterday morning we started smelling somthing burning...we logically thought it was one of the neighbors. Later we found out that in actuality it's this huge forest fire from Minnesota that has been burning since August 18, and is over 60,000 acres wide! (Now don't quote me on any of those facts, because I was told by unreliable sources. Ahem. Siblings.) 

Anywho when I was taking this picture, it was really hazy outside, as you can see from the left side. Auto fix made it look more...normal. But I think I like the unedited side better. :D

Here are some other pictures I took trying to relay what it looked like. 

This was the best picture-just not the prettiest. :)

And of course, some of the children...



Okay, so I think these trees are really cool, and they have even more cool flower things!

Dried banana chips are awesome. :)

So I decided to find a free online photography course or something to do this semester. I was looking around, and talking to some friends, Rachel and Lizzie, and we are now working on an awesome project coming out soon!!! 

For now I have to go see how the biscuits for tomorrow's supper are coming along. And I should find a recipe to make some for me too, I suppose. :)

-Emily

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hey! Awesome photos! I'm excited for this project! =D

-Bethany